1. Personal information
You are free to surf our website without registering. However, in order to use Cashbacks services, we require you to sign up. All personal information is collected only when you give it to us. Upon sign up you are required to give us your name and email, your home address and contact information. We can also obtain other sort of information in various different manners whilst you use our website. Our servers collect such information as your IP address, language and browser you use, the type of the computer, internet provider, the time and date when you logged in and other such information. That information assists us in understanding and track online behavior and trends of our users.
We also collect information, which follows your movement and tracks the use of our website. That information allows us to give you customized services. The moment you sign up, we store the information provided by you, such as your email, password or else. Cashbacks may also get additional information about you by means of other customers complaining about you, survey you have completed on our website, you contacting your customer support and others.
2. Ways we may use your information
We can use your information in order to:
- Satisfy your wishes for services, products, and alerts;
- Offer you services and products that might interest you;
- Assist you in using our website;
- Operate your account and alter our services to comply with your preferences;
- Analyze the use of our website in order to improve it, together with products and services we offer;
- Recognize and shield against misuse of our website; and
- Implement our Terms and Conditions.
3. The protection of Users’ information
Cashbacks takes proper electronic, physical, and other security measures to insure the safety of your personal information from illegal access, modification, or disclosure. All the data provided by you is stored on secure database servers. We password-protect any Cashbacks profile pages that show your personal information. Cashbacks will never ask you to disclose your password through phone call or e-mails.
4. Cookies Policy
5. Governing law & Jurisdiction
By visiting Site you agree that all issues related to its use and visit this page are regulated by the laws of Republic of Armenia. The emerged disputes are resolved by the commission consisting of two representatives from each Party. In case of failure to come to an agreement the disputes are resolved in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the RA legislation.